Escapade of Silent Soul

Never Ending Escapade

Silent Soul
26 years ago, A small miracle came to alive in this lonely planet, and they named her Savanna. She Loves Poetry,cravin for good Foods and Books, mad about her Mum, and solemnly looking for her soulmate.
She Loves
Her Mum and Dad, Her only brother, Her true-blood-friends, and The lovely crafted blue Minaret of her Palace, green green grass of The Park, The Towers, Her comfy room, Her workplace, The Thrilling Black Gold Hunting Project, and Heavenly Kisses from HiM.
She Does
Fall in love and get amused so easily ,run under the rain , laugh till it hurts, sing so beautifuly, appreciate beauty even if it's not pretty, feel romantic all over for nothing at all ,wear lace and skirts, listen to oldies goodies, believe in emancipation but not feminism, go ballistic over good friends,craving for coffee and chocolates, stay at home during weekend and feel good about it.
She Does Not
Go for Look, Talk behind, stand being alone, like veggies too much, eat sushi,sleep with lights on, play any instruments, believe in pagan and atheist, worship worldy affairs.
She Would
Be a writter, singer, poet, anything but silent stalker.
Thursday, December 21, 2006
Complicated
My Darling just sent me an email. She misses me too much, so do I.
She wrote in her email about this particular song I used to sing when we were walking back to our apt from campus...
'' when I was a little girl, I asked my mother what will I be...
Will I be pretty, will I be rich, This was she said to me..."
Incitingly, I'm feeling blue, and to make it worse, I'm in PMS period, so watch out everybody.
My boss has came back from his homeland and brought us some Nougats and chocs, cheers.
Tommrow we'll have the unbeatable year end gathering in one of the hotels, and I'm looking forward to joining the sing-a-song competition. However, my mood hasn't been cooperated since last nite. I texted dr. A around 10 pm with childish-silly-unimportant-sms. I hoped he realized with whom he's dealing with coz I have no intention to take this whatever we call it relation furthermore. I feel enough. And when enough is enough, I have to stop even if I can't get enough of self denial.
I miss my darling, if we were together now, we simply would hit the city and enjoy our fav ice creams and pastries under the moonlight.
I miss the park, the towers, which I have visited recently. The hotel was nice but since I was alone, it was merely a nightmare.
out of no where, I was looking for my driving lisence in my passport wallet and suddenly his picture came out of the blue. He was smiling so happily. I miss him Ya rabb, so badly it hurts.
I wish to have him beside me, if it's for good, I would bend on my knee and enchanting heartly prayers for him to be saved from harm.
posted by Nayma @ 3:04 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Savanna Who

Name: Nayma
Home: Hilarious 'n Buzzin City, J.a.k.a.r.t.a
About Me: Witty, Jolly, anxious, loves poetry and fine books, chocolate, NO Milk for now, weight gain syndrom, yellow-whitish, chubby, married to on heavenly man, dedicated to be a Mother, NO workaholic :D, you read it right...sleazy munching over deadlines and flowerful days of becoming a Mother.
Can't get Enough...
Previous Post
Treasure Box
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates