Escapade of Silent Soul

Never Ending Escapade

Silent Soul
26 years ago, A small miracle came to alive in this lonely planet, and they named her Savanna. She Loves Poetry,cravin for good Foods and Books, mad about her Mum, and solemnly looking for her soulmate.
She Loves
Her Mum and Dad, Her only brother, Her true-blood-friends, and The lovely crafted blue Minaret of her Palace, green green grass of The Park, The Towers, Her comfy room, Her workplace, The Thrilling Black Gold Hunting Project, and Heavenly Kisses from HiM.
She Does
Fall in love and get amused so easily ,run under the rain , laugh till it hurts, sing so beautifuly, appreciate beauty even if it's not pretty, feel romantic all over for nothing at all ,wear lace and skirts, listen to oldies goodies, believe in emancipation but not feminism, go ballistic over good friends,craving for coffee and chocolates, stay at home during weekend and feel good about it.
She Does Not
Go for Look, Talk behind, stand being alone, like veggies too much, eat sushi,sleep with lights on, play any instruments, believe in pagan and atheist, worship worldy affairs.
She Would
Be a writter, singer, poet, anything but silent stalker.
Tuesday, May 9, 2006
The Magical Touch
To be honest, I am not physically attracted with you; however you were so adorably cute that I want to hold you in my arms and snuggle into your chest. Kissing your cheeks and small lips will be fine, but not passionate one. I was sure that the last time I felt the same thing about a boy was almost five years ago. He was a 2 years senior whom I loved so madly it made me sick and suffocated. My love for him has changed my direction of living this life. I had the same feeling toward him, I loved him so much than anyone in my life, yet I did not able to touch him. In fact, I did not have the urge to do so even though I had a fat chance of doing so.
My Love, I’m feeling like dancing now while listening to this song, she says...”Color Me’, so I guess I will be happy to color you with my love. I am missing you so much, it hurts. Call me stupid, idiot, dreamy and whatever you like to name me but I am incapable to stop my feeling. Okay, let say, I have nothing to do in this university so literally I am fooling around library, Nescafe, reading some books, checking emails, chatting with good friends, attending invitations, cheering up my self, and the rest, constantly thinking about you. Don’t blame me; I have applied for some jobs but yet no reply. My parents call me almost everyday to ask how’s my clearance going to finish and when will I go back which they already aware of. I’m going for good on 18th of May. My Mom suggested me to advance my flight but My darling said the opposite thing. I need to enjoy few days more. My freedom. My privacy, The sweetness of independency and so much more.
I am thinking about you for everything. I saw you in the eyes of a child, on your country mates’ faces, in the library, in Nescafe, in classes, in Econs cafe, everywhere I go. And do you know where I mostly want to see you? Definitely in the Mosque. I met many of your country mates only to add pain in my heart coz you were not among them, you have gone. Forever. Well, you warned me once against the reluctantly controlled feeling, but I was so confident that all I had for you was a simple friendship. Yeah, eat that.
Do I love you ?
Do you happy to be with me?You’re not even pray five times, not smarter than me, you don’t have the capability of becoming a professional or whatsoever, your nationality is not promising nor saleable, you are totally a wreck for my sanity but still I love you. Don’t we love this stupid little thing called Love?I am writing this to let you know that I’m still thinking about you day and night and even though I haven’t got any news from you, I would still be waiting for you.You may not have any good news to be shares such as cool job, but I still want to hear from you. How your cheeks turn to red in the winter, how you stupidly stumbled into alcohol, how you reluctantly miss the prayers and how I hate you for doing so.
Oh Love, I pray to God to keep you safe from harm. I want to see you happy in this world and hereafter. Please pray for me so.I must stop here coz it’s 3.16 am already and I have to wake up early tomorrow to settle the clearance. Oh, Remember, I was in Bandung, in the car heading from the Natural Hot spring water in Ciater when I received your clearance news. How I was happy for you. You are such a pain in my arse when it comes on rule compliance .
My Love, I’m going mad of missing the flash on my hand phone when I switched the settings to “outdoor” mode so it would flash each time I received a sms, and it kept on flashing during those days. I don’t know whether my theory is true or not but I got the highest GPA during my time in this University for the last semester because I had a blast and a lifetime enjoyment during the final exams and thanks to you. So I may conclude that if you are happy, then you can study better. See how love works well with study. At least for me.
I love you , Love you from my heart that it turns me into a capable being. I had no confident to love someone after what I’ve been through but because of you, I knew I still had the nerve to falling for someone.You understand me more than anyone else and for the first time in my life, I wasn’t so demanding. I’m telling you this for the last time, No one will ever be able to appreciate you the way I do and I bet you will be sorry for letting me go so easily.
I love you with my own platonic insensible reason.
posted by Nayma @ 7:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Savanna Who

Name: Nayma
Home: Hilarious 'n Buzzin City, J.a.k.a.r.t.a
About Me: Witty, Jolly, anxious, loves poetry and fine books, chocolate, NO Milk for now, weight gain syndrom, yellow-whitish, chubby, married to on heavenly man, dedicated to be a Mother, NO workaholic :D, you read it right...sleazy munching over deadlines and flowerful days of becoming a Mother.
Can't get Enough...
Previous Post
Treasure Box
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates