Escapade of Silent Soul

Never Ending Escapade

Silent Soul
26 years ago, A small miracle came to alive in this lonely planet, and they named her Savanna. She Loves Poetry,cravin for good Foods and Books, mad about her Mum, and solemnly looking for her soulmate.
She Loves
Her Mum and Dad, Her only brother, Her true-blood-friends, and The lovely crafted blue Minaret of her Palace, green green grass of The Park, The Towers, Her comfy room, Her workplace, The Thrilling Black Gold Hunting Project, and Heavenly Kisses from HiM.
She Does
Fall in love and get amused so easily ,run under the rain , laugh till it hurts, sing so beautifuly, appreciate beauty even if it's not pretty, feel romantic all over for nothing at all ,wear lace and skirts, listen to oldies goodies, believe in emancipation but not feminism, go ballistic over good friends,craving for coffee and chocolates, stay at home during weekend and feel good about it.
She Does Not
Go for Look, Talk behind, stand being alone, like veggies too much, eat sushi,sleep with lights on, play any instruments, believe in pagan and atheist, worship worldy affairs.
She Would
Be a writter, singer, poet, anything but silent stalker.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Talking about Justice
Abi, I could not believe my ears and heart when finally you called me and talked to me. You were shocked by the fact that ..yes..Insha Allah I'm getting married with one heavenly man.
you told me how you've been repenting for the last two days, hardly slept and feeling gulity all over again. Indeed, I have no feeling left for you. but thank you for telling me the truth, that Yes, you loved me and would marry me if you had another chance.
Pray for me Abi, I really need it.
posted by Nayma @ 11:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Savanna Who

Name: Nayma
Home: Hilarious 'n Buzzin City, J.a.k.a.r.t.a
About Me: Witty, Jolly, anxious, loves poetry and fine books, chocolate, NO Milk for now, weight gain syndrom, yellow-whitish, chubby, married to on heavenly man, dedicated to be a Mother, NO workaholic :D, you read it right...sleazy munching over deadlines and flowerful days of becoming a Mother.
Can't get Enough...
Previous Post
Treasure Box
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates