Escapade of Silent Soul

Never Ending Escapade

Silent Soul
26 years ago, A small miracle came to alive in this lonely planet, and they named her Savanna. She Loves Poetry,cravin for good Foods and Books, mad about her Mum, and solemnly looking for her soulmate.
She Loves
Her Mum and Dad, Her only brother, Her true-blood-friends, and The lovely crafted blue Minaret of her Palace, green green grass of The Park, The Towers, Her comfy room, Her workplace, The Thrilling Black Gold Hunting Project, and Heavenly Kisses from HiM.
She Does
Fall in love and get amused so easily ,run under the rain , laugh till it hurts, sing so beautifuly, appreciate beauty even if it's not pretty, feel romantic all over for nothing at all ,wear lace and skirts, listen to oldies goodies, believe in emancipation but not feminism, go ballistic over good friends,craving for coffee and chocolates, stay at home during weekend and feel good about it.
She Does Not
Go for Look, Talk behind, stand being alone, like veggies too much, eat sushi,sleep with lights on, play any instruments, believe in pagan and atheist, worship worldy affairs.
She Would
Be a writter, singer, poet, anything but silent stalker.
Monday, March 13, 2006
I call my self a Bitch
The last three days were such a hectic and loonatic days for me in my study history in this university. I sat almost 24 hours in front of the pc doing some revamps on my assignments( our assignment for most unlikely)...and here I am..feeling drown and exhausted...and I'm about to cry in a minute. I don't know why in the first place I should over-do my works..I mean..again..our works..( doh!!). I had some sweet calls from the land of Bijan and I got so excited to the extent I decided not to sheed tears..at least till now..
Mom called me, and I was about to loosing my grip when I heard her trembling voice over the phone. I pretended to be strong or was it because I did care less about her? what a savage repercussion.
I hardly think...my head is overwhelmed with all bits of pregraduation syndrom which has been haunting me for almost two months. Indeed the overjoy feeling I got from believing that I will get that title at the back of my name soon, thrilled me . Still, I'm hangin on here...scared of loosing my sanity to understand how could a girl like me turn out to be a bitch and real jerk..I call my self a bitch for God sake and I have no shame for that.
I've humiliated the race of women on earth and I do disgraced my Mom's existence as the saviour of my soul ( again...movie tittle mind?)
I want to admit this...I'm such a bitch..a real fine bitch unless I don't do prostitution in legal manner. Whereas I sublime to achieve what life offers, I dare not to recall what I have done for my 25 years of living.
I'm a genuine flirt and I won't beg to differ to those whose heart have been offended by me.
Critize me, condemn me, burn me in hell...do whatever you feel like doing it..but please...spare your time to give my heart a peace of mind. I'm such a controversy for my family, my people, my surroundings and I give a damn for that. I care less, so talk. Bitch about me as you like..coz I will stand on the edge of nowhere....wait for someone to capture my heart once again..mend the broken pieces and sail the love life together ..
For once in my life..let me taste the sincereity of opposite sex love....
For God sake.....
posted by Nayma @ 4:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Savanna Who

Name: Nayma
Home: Hilarious 'n Buzzin City, J.a.k.a.r.t.a
About Me: Witty, Jolly, anxious, loves poetry and fine books, chocolate, NO Milk for now, weight gain syndrom, yellow-whitish, chubby, married to on heavenly man, dedicated to be a Mother, NO workaholic :D, you read it right...sleazy munching over deadlines and flowerful days of becoming a Mother.
Can't get Enough...
Previous Post
Treasure Box
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates